Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff & Brandt has a substantial practice in the area of insurance law representing insurance companies and their insureds in state and federal court.
The firm's defense of insureds includes claims such as:
- comprehensive general liability
- construction defects
- employment liability
- premises liability
- automobile liability
- trucking liability
- products liability
- errors and omissions
- automobile dealership liability
- Federal Truth-in-Lending (TILA) claims
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) claims
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act claims
- security guard and services liability
- property claims
- directors and officers insurance claims
- professional liablity
Additionally, our attorneys provide insurance coverage assistance including:
- Policy coverage opinions
- Defense of bad faith claims and other first party and third party claims
The firm also practices in the area of employee benefits/ERISA, including ERISA subrogation and mass tort subrogation, which involves aspects of insurance law.
The insurance attorneys at Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff & Brandt are involved in leading insurance related organizations such as the Defense Research Institute, the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and its Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, and ACA International.